As you know, our dear Ted Reader was at the Manoucher kitchen, preparing his out of this world creations.
Read on to see what he was up to:
Open-Faced Steak Sandwich:
Open-Faced Grilled Rib Steak, Artichoke Chimichurri, Manoucher FOKACHIO ROMANA Bread, Molten Cambazola,
· Steak spice Ted Reader BBQ Bone Dust Steak Spice, brush steaks with olive oil and season with my steak spice, grill to desired doneness, sliced thinly
· Drain artichoke hearts (Aurora), grill hearts and 1 onion, sliced, set aside in a blender
· Add garlic, olive oil, cider vinegar, beer (Barley Days), fresh dill, cilantro, salt n pepper, blend until smooth
· Toast Fokachio Romano on the grill
· Spoon artichoke chimichurri onto flat bread and spread evenly over the entire surface right up to the edges
· Top with grilled steak slices
· Garnish with thinly sliced white and red onions, Dill, Chili Pepper
· Drizzle with hot cambazola cheese sauce (classic mornay sauce recipe finished with a wheel of Cambazola, stirred til smooth.
BBQ Bacon BLT
Grilled Bacon Steak, Blue Cheese, Grilled Tomato, Red Onion, Iceberg, Dill, Manoucher KOLBEH burger buns
· Halenda’s Meats, European Style Craft Beer Bacon, cut into 1 inch thick steaks and grilled
· Charcoal Grilled Bacon Steak
· Crazy Canuck Maple Chili BBQ Sauce (1/2 jar crazy canuck, ¼ cup sambal chili paste, ¼ cup maple syrup
· Blue Cheese Dressing Super Creamy Chunky (1 cup whipped cream cheese, 2 tbsp mayo, ½ cup crumbles blue cheese, squeeze lemon juice, salt n pepper. Mix til creamy
· Iceberg Lettuce with radicchio leaf lettuce and dill
· 3 Onion Slaw
· Vine Ripe Tomato Sliced
· Covered Bridge Potato Chips Dill Pickle
Thank you Ted for a fun and wonderful time, we hope to have you back real soon!
Stay Tuned for more adventures!